Monday, January 8, 2007

Thing #5......... FLICKR!!!!

Ok, so this Thing forced me to do something I have been seriously lagging on... using my Photoshop software that I bought months ago and never really messed around with. So, I went home and spent some quality time with all the pics on my laptop and PS. Can you FRUSTRATING? Granted, I didn't really read the manual, but I guess I just with is was more intuitive to the beginner. Did a lot of reading of the help menus though, so I guess that is good. I'm also thinking about taking a class, since I think I learn better in a hands on environment than just reading something. Also, this has prompted me to try and learn more about the digital camera i already have before I go out and buy a better (read: more expensive) one.

Anyhow, I played with some pics that I took and then today posted them to my Flickr page (SJMatt) so feel free to take a look and tell me what you think. Oh, and I take no blame if you look at any of the pics that my friends post on their Flickr accounts.... They crazy!

1 comment:

Christine Holmes said...

Hi Matt,

The Virtual Services team is enjoying your blog. Love the beer can chicken photo. Photoshop is a complex program and taking a class is a good idea.